The United Arab Emirates (UAE) government started welcoming international tourists to visit Dubai in June 2020. The government has done its utmost best to combat the coronavirus and so far, it is a job well done for all the people involved in this fight. Kudos to all of them.
With that, you as a tourist will always feel safe to travel to Dubai again.
So, how to apply for a visa in Dubai?
It’s very easy. Follow these steps!
- Get your valid passport! Make sure it is more than 6 months of validity.
- A passport size photo with white background is required. Prepare this too.
- Visit: Dubai Visit Visa to check the type of visa you want.
- Then, send your documents to email@example.com for verification.
- Pay your visa fee by credit card or bank transfer.
- Wait for 2 working days for the visa processing, maximum up to 4 working days.
- VISA APPROVED!
What are you waiting for?
You can always reach us at +971 4 447 3839 or send us an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org!