Please be reminded that the applicant can only apply for Affidavit of Support and Guarantee (ASG) for the following relatives of legal age:
Children 18 years old and above
Brothers or Sisters
Son/Daughter in law
The revised requirements will be following in processing your Affidavit of Support of Guarantee; it will be evaluated based on the revised list of requirements. All of the requirements being asked need to be complied/submitted.
Please be informed that the Philippine Consulate will accommodate your application but would be subject to the approval of the officer in charge.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESSING
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP
Please prepare the following documents prior to lodging your ASG application at the Philippine Consulate.
- Sponsor’s Report of Birth of Children
- Sponsor’s Report of Marriage
- NSO/PSA issued birth certificate of Visitor, as applicable
- NSO/PSA issued marriage contract, as applicable
You have to attach documents in order to support, validate and confirm the relationship or connection that you had with the traveler.
CALL US AT +971 4 447 3839 in order to guide you further on this documentation.
PROOF OF INCOME
A Filipino sponsor should show proof of income in the UAE based on the following:
- SINGLE PERSON – AED 10, 000.00
- MARRIED CLASS 1 – FAMILY OF TWO – AED 14, 000.00 wherein a family of two is either husband and wife, or single parent and child.
- MARRIED CLASS 2 – FAMILY OF FOUR – AED 18, 000.00 wherein a family of four is husband and wife with two children or single parent with three children.
SIBLINGS (brothers/sisters) are not included in the family headcount and their salary, if available, will not be added to the income of the sponsor.
You must also attach a copy of your UAE Employment Contract and Pay Slip for the past 6 (six) months.
Note: The Philippine Embassy is not the one that sets or determines the applicable income requirement. The salary requirement is based on the cost of living estimates from authoritative financial institutions operating in the UAE. As such, the income requirements are constantly being reviewed to make it current.
PROOF OF ACCOMMODATION
A Filipino sponsor should submit a Tenancy Contract from the municipality under his/her name; or if it’s not available, a hotel booking duly stamped by the hotel or travel agency with the duration of stay of the visitor with the flight ticket.
DOCUMENTS FROM THE TRAVEL AGENCY
If you have processed the Tourist/Visit visa from a travel agency, make sure to get the following documents from them.
- UAE Tourist/Visit Visa issued in the UAE
- Trade License of the Travel Agency
- A copy of your passport & UAE Residence Visa
- Passport copy of your relative who will travel
Affidavit of Support and Guarantee (ASG) Form
The Embassy retains the right to require the submission of other documents if required.