The 10 Common Reasons Why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa Application is Rejected
Here are the 10 most common reasons why the Dubai Visa application is rejected.
- Females below 25 traveling without their parents or relatives might be rejected or experience delay of approval of the visa application.
- Applying for a UAE entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
- Hand-written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offenses, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
- Previously applied for tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get approval, the PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For a tourist visa, it will expire after 60 days.
- Applicants applied with an employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get approval, the PRO of a travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously held a residence visa and left the country without canceling the UAE Visa. To get approval the PRO will go to immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa applications with typo errors of name, passport number and professional code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photos of the passport copies is not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration system, usually the approval gets delayed or rejected. Apply for your Visa with South Travels Get Your instant Dubai Visa.